Together, the Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership and Community Arts and Culture bring together Tracks Music Series back for 2022!
The Tracks Music series offers free outdoor concerts on Thursday nights, live performances by some of the acts of the new cohort of local artists on Music library of tracks.
What do you want to know:
- Hosted by 97.9 The Hill’s Aaron Keck, Tracks Music Series is in the parking lot at the corner of Rosemary St. and Columbia St. in downtown Chapel Hill from 6-9 p.m.
- Plenty of parking is available in downtown Chapel Hill. Parking is free after 8 p.m. The nearest car park is the Wallace Deck. It’s about a tenth of a mile from the event site. Learn more about parkonthehill.com.
- Alternative modes of transportation are encouraged. Consider taking a free bus with Chapel Hill Transit. Many routes drop off at Rosemary & Columbia. See schedules here.
- Each performance is a 45 minute show.
- Feel free to bring a chair, as seating is limited.
- Carolina Brewery will be selling beer to attendees 21 and older. Maple View Ice Cream will sell sweet treats.
- We encourage you to pack a picnic or order takeout from downtown restaurants.
- Although you can bring a cooler, no outside alcohol is allowed at the event.
The Tracks music series will continue through the end of summer, and this week’s opening will include the following:
You can listen to their music on the Tracks music library here:
Chapelboro.com does not charge subscription fees, and you can directly support our local journalism efforts here. Want more of what you see on Chapelboro? Let us bring you free local news and community information by signing up to our bi-weekly newsletter.