The venue changes from time to time, but you keep the music live in this city. bells Beer Garden Summer Music Series tickets, those not yet on sale, put on sale today. You can also buy them at the Bell General Store.
Bell’s calls it “Part 1”, so there may be more, and of course there are indoor shows in the back room, but here’s what’s planned for the Beer Garden in 2022:
- May 22: Built To Spill is an indie rock band based in Boise, Idaho, who claim to have been influenced by all of today’s big names.
- June 4: Matt & Kim are an art rock duo from Brooklyn, New York, and their schtick appeals to audiences.
- June 18: Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors a Nashville Americana band that may remind you of Bob Dylan or Tom Petty.
- July 22: They’ve been to Kalamazoo many times and people love them. Here Come The Mummies, the prehistoric funk band from Nashville. Sounds perfect for a summer night.
- July 24: Drive By Truckers turns 25, this country-tinged rock band has a new album they’re touring to promote.
- July 25: It’s the farewell tour of MewithoutYou, an experimental rock band.
- July 29: Another American group, Steppin’ In. It is popular throughout the state.
- August 11: The Wild Hearts Tour ft. Sharon Van Etten/Angel Olsen/Julien Baker – who present themselves as “legends in the making”,
- August 15: An intriguing show, Murder By Death & Amigo The Devil: Tour from the Crypt w/ Samantha Crain.
- September 4: If you’re a Grateful Dead fan, you might want to consider Keller Williams – a longtime Bell performer, who performs Grateful Dead tunes.
- September 24: Joe Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers are a Michigan-based dance-rock band.
Kalamazoo shares his unexpected celebrity encounters
Long-gone bars and nightclubs in Kalamazoo
Photos of bars and nightclubs that no longer exist in Kalamazoo, Michigan.