Fri, June 17 +more dates
7:00 p.m. 9:00 p.m.
Back for another season! The Sounds of Buffalo live music series presented by upstate Honda dealers and Congressman Caroll Hardwood will return to the completely renovated Wilkeson Pointe Beer Garden.
The Sounds of Buffalo Summer Music Concert Series is a collaboration between the Buffalo Music Club and the Buffalo Waterfront. Our goal is to create good vibes and grooves as we wake up and reopen, in that special way only Buffalo can!
The series will take place at Buffalo’s Outer Harbor Wilkeson Pointe (225 Fuhrmann Blvd. Buffalo, NY 14203) from 7-9 p.m. on June 17, July 9, August 19 and September 2. Each event date will feature a different musical act in the beer garden. Food and beverage specials will be available at the Wilkeson Pointe Garden Bar and Nosh and Nibble Food Truck. No outside food and drink will be allowed.
Musical dates and acts:
- June 17: Night of the Grateful Dead with Dead Alliance of Buffalo
- Description: What a strange long journey the last 2 years have been indeed! There may be no other way to “open up” than to descend on Shakedown Street with one of Buffalo’s BEST Grateful Dead tributes: Dead Alliance of Buffalo aka DAB! We’ll see each other there!
- July 9: Blaise Mercedes
- Description: As a singer-songwriter, singer-on-call, and bandleader, Blaise Mercedes is making his mark as a powerful new artist. His new-age fusion of soulful vocals with funk and Latin influence never fails to connect with his audience and keep them engaged.
- August 19: Universal Phunk
- Description: Universal Phunk offers a rhythmic and dancing musical experience through a mix of genres strongly rooted in Funk. You’re sure to be up and dancing as the band plays into the night.
- September 2: Grace Stumberg Band feat. David Michael Miller
- Description: Grace Stumberg is a singer-songwriter based in Buffalo, New York. A moving voice and lyrics. For the past 8 years she has been the “co-singer” of folk legend Joan Baez singing on stages around the world. Grace has also opened for artists such as The Indigo Girls, Josh Ritter, Rusted Root, Chastity Brown and Sean Rowe. His original material can be described as raw, sincere and organic. No autotune, no tricks, just voice and guitar. But as always, come see the show and see what it’s like for yourself!
We look forward to welcoming you to the water’s edge!