APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – Outdoor concerts are back after being canceled last year due to the pandemic. For locals, Heid Music’s summer concerts even help non-profit organizations in the process.
According to Downtown Appleton Inc., the concert series collects tips for different nonprofits each week at their scheduled concerts.
Organizers say some of the nonprofits include Feeding America and the Boys and Girls Club.
Concerts are scheduled to start at 5:30 p.m. and end at 8:30 p.m. at Jones Park.
The series also supports downtown bars, restaurants and vendors in the park, which will provide food and a variety of beverages to people over and under the age of 21. If you’re over 21, be sure to bring ID to purchase alcoholic beverages at the event.
Wondering what’s lined up for this year’s Heid Music Summer Concert Series?
Here is the current schedule:
- July, 1st – Ask your mother
- July 8 – road trip
- July 15th – star six nine
- 22nd of July – The presidents
- July 29 – Great Union
- 5 August – Thousand of musical artists
- August 12 – trial error
- August 19 – Symphony on the Rocks by Vic Ferrari
- August 26 – Glamorous group
- September 2 – Unite the group
- September 9 – Conscious driver
- September 16 – Bazooka Joe
- September 23 – String benders
- September 30 – Rain date/to be determined
Car park? No problem! Click here to learn more about ramps and nearby parking meters in the area.