Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa introduces an all-new Winter 2022 Musical Series, which offers guests the opportunity to enjoy musical performances in an intimate setting.
What is happening:
- This new paid event is open to resort guests and non-residents alike and offers an unparalleled experience with live entertainment every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. in the air-conditioned tent on the resort lawn until February 26.
- The event kicked off on Thursday, January 13 with performances by the singer-songwriter Wade Hayes. Hayes delighted guests by performing songs from his album “Go Live Your Life.”
- Occur until January 22 is The Black Opry Review, a group of diverse artists who incorporate their love and blend of genres. These talented black artists weave their talents through a showcase of blues, folk, country and Americana in their many intersections of sounds and stories.
- Nashville Artist Hannah Dasher on stage from January 27 to 29. Besides Dasher’s work ethic, her strong, nonconforming lyrics set her apart from her peers. Accompanying her big hair and larger-than-life personality is an even bigger voice. It all sounds familiar – like your favorite 90s country – but uniquely fresh.
- Top of Texas Frank Ray entertains guests February 3-5. Ray is a former police officer and a bilingual artist who opens the doors to a modern Latin country movement. Ray’s music is a mix, drawing influences from 90s Texas country, Latin, R&B and pop. As an artist, Ray delivers engaging and energetic performances that have a little something for everyone.
- Guests can experience the music of 70s rock duo Seals & Crofts in a whole new way with Seals and Crofts 2, from February 10 to 12. Consisting of Brady Seals, cousin of James “Jim” Seals, and Lua Crofts, daughter of Darrell “Dash” Crofts, the duo artfully reinvent popular Seals & Crofts classics, while performing new songs.
- Young Fables perform a mix of traditional and modern country from February 17-19. The Nashville-based duo have appeared with notable artists including Lauren Alaina, Rascal Flatts, Josh Turner, Sara Evans, Chris Janson, Randy Houser, Delta Rae, Liz Longley and Chris Lane.
- The final weekend of the event features performances by well-known artists T. Graham Brown February 24-26. Brown was part of one of the most vibrant and exciting periods in country music history – the mid-1980s – when Brown’s soulful vocal styles were all over the airwaves. His hits include “Drowning in Memories”, She Couldn’t Love Me Anymore” and his duet with Tanya Tucker, “Don’t Go Out”.
- Guests can purchase the Winter Music Series Room Package which includes admission for two to each music night and a meet and greet with the featured artist. A limited number of individual tickets can also be purchased on the day of each performance.
- Winter Music Series tickets are sold per person per night at $20 for general admission and $15 for Dollywood season pass holders. Meet and host artist opportunities are available without the room package for an additional $20 after the cost of admission.
- For more information about the event or to book your Winter Music Series room package, please visit: https://www.dollywood.com/Resort/DMR-Events/Winter-Music-Series.